November arrives at Buniland along with the second Raid Boss Event! Make sure you get your armies ready, not just for surviving the freezing cold winter ahead but also for the Evil Boss of Air invasion.
Once again, the Buniland’s peace is in the hands of the mighty Trainers and their Bunicorns. Let’s find out what preparations are needed and what you might get in return as the winners of the Great War.
This Raid Boss’s element is Air, and his name is Harpo Borega. The elemental advantage/disadvantage is similar to a regular battle.
- Total prize: $60,000 in TOP and HERA tokens
- Opening Time: anytime between 11AM~1PM Nov 6, 2021 (UTC)
- Closing Time: Nov 10, 2021 (UTC) and at the same time as the opening.
- Venue: The link will be provided later.
- Ticket: No event ticket is required to join this event.
- Boss: There will be 1 raid boss spawned per day and 4 raid bosses in total (4 days). Reset at 11AM~1PM (UTC) every day during the event.
- One account needs at least one trainer and 3 Bunicorns.
- Trainers and Bunicorns at all levels can join, with no minimum requirement.
- Trainers and Bunicorns joining the raid boss battles will share the same stamina pool as the regular PvE battle. It means one trainer can fight 7 Raid Boss battles per day regardless of the type of battles (PvE or Raidboss)
- Since both PvE and Raid Boss Event will be sharing the same stamina pool, it is advisable to adjust your strategy accordingly to choose between the two modes.
There will be no dedicated Bunicorn for this second Raid Boss Event.
- Players can choose to equip their normal Bunicorn with boost_multiplier to have more advantages in the Raid Boss Event. The boost multiplier will be randomized in the range from 1.2 to 1.5
- The fee to boost Bunicorn will be paid in off-chain BUR only and vary in accordance with the number of Bunicorn’s stars as follows.
- If not satisfied with the randomized boost multiplier gotten, players can retry boosting their Bunicorn as many times as they want.
- After the event ends, this boost multiplier will be removed from normal Bunicorns. It is a one-time effect for this raid boss event only.
- The Morphony Bunicorn from the previous event will still have a certain level of boost_multiplier advantage.
During raid boss battle, the power multiplier is calculated as follows:
power_multiplier = boost_multiplier * SUM(attribute * factor) / attribute_baseline
- Boost_multiplier of normal Bunicorn is a randomized number from 1.2 to 1.5
- boost_multiplier of Morphony Bunicorn from the previous event is not matched with this new Raid Boss, so its boost multiplier will be reduced in this event unmatched_event_boost = 1 + (matched_event_boost-1)/5 where matched_event_boost is the previous boost multiplier of the Morphony.
- If the attribute has the same element with Bunicorn, factor = 1.15
- If the attribute is NEUTRAL, factor = 1.07
- Bonus attribute has factor = 2.2. It means that an enhanced Bunicorn will fight much better than a normal one.
- For the rest, factor = 1
Similar to a normal battle, the base power of a player is calculated as follow:
FinalDamage = playerBasePower * elementalBonus ±10%
- elementalbonus = bonusBunicorn1 + bonusBunicorn2 + bonusBunicorn3
- multiplier = multiplierBunicorn1 + multiplierBunicorn2 + multiplierBunicorn3
- One elixir will be used to fight a Combo 4 without losing any stamina in the Raid Boss event.
Each raid boss has a pool of roughly $15000 worth of tokens in $TOP or $HERA. There will be 04 $15,000 prize pools including 02 $HERA prize pools and 02 $TOP prize pools.
After a boss is defeated, the rewards will be distributed to participants at specific ranks in the table below:
$TOP or $HERA
- Players will know if the raid boss has the reward pool of $TOP or $HERA when entering the event.
- $TOP and $HERA’s price for this event will be the two tokens’ closing price on Nov 5, 2021 (UTC). The official amount of TOP or HERA prize pools will be updated on Nov 6, 2021.
Top 20: The top 20 users ranked by their total damage dealt will share a prize pool of $5,000 in $TOP or $HERA tokens. The rewards will be split based on each user’s total damage dealt as a proportion of all users’ total damage dealt. The reward for each user = (Each user’s damage dealt/ Top 20 users’ total damage dealt) * $5,000 in tokens.
Top 21-70: Similarly, the top 21–70 users also share a prize pool of $5,000 worth of tokens. There is no guarantee that the top 20 users will have more rewards than the top 70 users based on their proportional damage.
Besides the top-tier, smaller squads will still have the opportunity to gain extra fun and income while participating in the Raid Boss Event #2. We will be spending 50,000 $BUNI as the lower-tier reward pool. The rewards are specified in the following table.
100 Lucky Winners
- Besides the top users, there will be 100 Lucky Winners who will be given $50 worth of HERA or TOP tokens per user. To be eligible for the lucky list, the chosen winner of a boss need to hit that boss at least 10 times.
- The random algorithm to determine the lucky winner will have a seed number which is the hash of the first block in the BSC network when the next Raid Boss is spawned. lucky(i) = hash(seed + i) % total_user
- The winners from the top tier and low tier above are excluded from the lucky winner’s list. One lucky winner can only enter the lucky list one time per boss.
- Rewards will be distributed to the winners’ wallet addresses within 5 days after the Bunicorn Raid Boss Event #2 ends.
- After 1 day, if the boss escapes, only half of that reward pool will be distributed, the other half will be used to buy back BUR and burn.
If you have any questions regarding the Bunicorn Raid Boss Event #2, kindly contact our admins on the Bunicorn Official Discord.
Bunicorn is an intense DEFI Game platform that elevates DEFI and blockchain gaming experience to the next level.
Within Bunicorn Ecosystem
— The Bunicorn RPG game is designed as a “Play to earn” model, while teleporting users to a magical “Bunicorn” world with exquisite NFT collectibles.
— Bunicorn exchange is a high-performance AMM DEX that offers investors yield-earning opportunities through liquidity pools and liquidity mining, with unique time-locked rewards wrapped into tradable NFTs.
Learn more about Bunicorn: